Bridge of Hope Children’s Ministry is a Christian Charity inspired by the values taught by the Lord Jesus Christ and is providing holistic care to children living in extreme poverty regardless of religious or social background. We are committed to improving the lives of children living in Rukungiri, South West Uganda by providing, homes, school placements, vocational opportunities, clean water and social development opportunities.
Bridge of Hope Children’s Ministry is a Christian organisation that loves and honours Christ through the work that we do. Our vision is that every child we support will be known, loved and protected and have the opportunity to grow into healthy and productive adults who can fulfil their God given potential.
The Trustees and volunteers of Bridge of Hope Children’s Ministry are committed to the following values:
- We are committed to telling people about Christ’s love for others
- To be transparent, open and trustworthy in all we do and to be accountable for using the resources entrusted to us
- To stand against all forms of exploitation and fraud, bribery and any other conduct incompatible with our values
- To provide support on the basis of need and not be influenced by favouritism or discrimination
- All children we support will benefit from emotional & spiritual care, nutritious meals and health care
- To provide support and empowerment to our Ugandan staff to ensure the best care for the children
Aims & Objectives
Bridge of Hope Children’s Ministry aims to improve the lives of vulnerable children by:
- Keeping Christ in the centre of all we do
- Supporting children in the community who live in extreme poverty
- Giving a child a home in the community or in the Bridge of Hope Children’s Village.
- Providing school placements and vocational opportunities
- Transforming dirty ponds into protected springs to provide clean water
- Providing social development opportunities